Are you interested in starting or furthering a rewarding and exciting career in the control system automation field with a growing company?
We’re committed to employing the most talented and hard-working individuals in the industry. We know we wouldn’t be where we are today without them, and consider our team members our most important asset.
We provide excellent benefits, training and educational opportunities, and promote from within the company. Every team member is provided continuous training opportunities to further their knowledge, skills, and career. Working for Wesa Automation is more than just a job; it’s a great career, and a rewarding one at that.
Our team members are more than just employees, they’re family.
WHERE WE WORK
Our work is primarily located in northern Illinois and northwestern Indiana, but new opportunities with our clients continues to create new projects across the country, and the globe! We work in a variety of manufacturing, industrial, and commercial environments.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer our team members a comprehensive employment package that includes:
CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
- Annual performance reviews
- Open door policy
MULTIPLE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Foreman’s Academy
- Leadership Training Program
- Hands-on Controls and Instrumentation Training
- Full-time in-house training director
- Tuition reimbursement
STRONG SAFETY CULTURE WITH TRAINING
We operate in some of the most challenging industrial settings, and maintain rigorous safety standards to ensure a safe working environment for our team.
- Company provided FR clothing
- Company provided safety gear – harness, lanyard, arc flash gear, and more
- Safety boot and prescription safety glasses allowance
- Performance-based bonus eligibility
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Eligible overtime pay after 8 hours and double-time pay on Sundays
- Travel jobs are available, if interested, with per diem and enhanced pay
- 401(k) plan with company match up to 4%
- Paid PTO
ELIGIBILITY FOR HEALTH BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Medical insurance – shared cost
- Company paid dental insurance
- Company paid vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short term disability insurance
- Optional life insurance for you, your spouse, and children
- Optional long term disability insurance
SOCIAL AND CHARITABLE ACTIVITIES
- Holiday Party, BBQs, fun all-hands meetings, golf outings, contests, etc.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA), and others