We design automation systems
Our dedicated sales engineers and electrical designers will work with you to develop your system to your exact specifications.
OUR DESIGN CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Electrical systems
- Pneumatic systems
- Designing your system using AutoCAD Electrical, complete with BOM (bill of material), using AB (Rockwell), Bosch drives, Siemans PLCs, ABB drives, etc.
- Specing out parts for your system, including HMIs, PLCs, drives, sensors, and field systems
- Updating your existing drawings
How does Wesa Automation document my automation project?
- Our documentation standard includes AutoCAD-generated electrical schematics and BOM lists.
- Control code programs, HMI configurations, and drive parameterizations are available in print and electronic format.
- Component hardware and operational manuals are typically offered as PDFs.
- Every Wesa Automation project is assigned a unique as-built code number, and confidentially archived after commissioning to ensure your control systems security.
safety and compliance
We build all of our panels to UL 508A, UL 698A, and NFPA 79 standards to ensure safety and compliance.
Wesa Automation’s UL Listings:
- NNNY – UL listing for industrial control panels and assemblies for use in hazardous (classified) locations
- NRBX (698a) – UL listing for industrial control panels relating to hazardous (classified) locations. Intrinsically safe barriers for circuits located in classified areas (will not cause an ignition source)
Learn more about Wesa Automation’s UL listing »